Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Challenge Day #30

For today's craft, I turned a leftover quilt block into a potholder!  Here's the front (I added the red boarder to make it plenty big to handle hot things in the kitchen):

On the back I used a pretty blue print. I layered the front and back with two layers of cotton quilt batting, and machine quilted it. It went together really quickly, and it's a great way to use an orphan block.

See, it really works!


Alexandra Abarca said...

Hi Leslie, it looks so nice in your Kitchen.

Costa Rica

Voyance gratuite par mail said...

Nice Stuff..! I also wish him good luck to defend his gold medal. I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Voyance gratuite immediate said...

Your blog is really great, I come over every day and each time I find something that suits me